- When the magic table 360 is switched on, navigate to the main menu by pressing the home button on the black remote.
- Navigate to the networks icon and press OK.
- Click on the network you wish to join.
- Enter your Wifi’s password (you may need to ask your administrator for this). Navigate to the ‘enter’ icon and press OK.
- If you have successfully connected to WiFi, you will see a message saying, ‘Connected successfully’ and you will also see a green circle appear in the bottom-right corner. This may take up to 45 seconds.
- If the green circle doesn’t appear in the bottom-right corner, go back to the main menu by pressing the home button. Navigate to the Restart icon and press OK. Once the unit has restarted, navigate to the networks icon and press OK. You should see a message saying, ‘Connected successfully’ and a green circle in the bottom-right corner.
If after following these steps you’re unable to connect to the WiFi, we suggest re-checking you’re using the correct password (you can do this by trying to connect a mobile phone to the same network to see if it connects). If there’s an alternative network available or if you’re able to try hotspotting with a mobile phone, please try this too.
If you still can’t connect to WiFi, please contact us for further help.