Easter has arrived to the Happiness Programme
A key part of the Happiness Programme is our commitment to both new and seasonal games to keep the play experience new and exciting for everyone – players, care staff, friends and family.
With two weeks before Easter, we’re excited to launch the following 6 games (see the full collection of games here).
- Spring Deep Breaths 5 seconds – enjoy pictures and sounds of nature in spring with mindful breathing. Try to follow the movement of the circle with your hands, or with your breath, as the circle expands in and out.
- Spring Deep Breaths 7 seconds – as above but with a slightly slower breathing pattern. Try to follow the movement of the circle with your hands, or with breathing in on the left/right sides and out on the top/bottom sides of the rectangle.
- Guided Deep Breaths – as above with the added help of a voice over to help guide the exercise.
- Collect the Eggs – fill the basket by touching the easter eggs. Grab as many from the garden as you can before the time runs out!
- Easter Egg Hunt – sweep the leaves away and find the easter eggs hiding in the springtime colours. Brushes at the ready.
- Hot Air Balloons – blast off with hot air balloons. Watch them rise and fall in the sky, controlled by a player’s touch.
Play these games today
If you’re an existing subscriber to the Happiness Programme, you can download and access these new games by following these quick and easy steps.
Not yet a member?
Why not contact us here and find out more.